Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Sweet As You Are

Good Afternoon Stamping Friends,

Last week my niece turned six and she had a party this past weekend.  Of course that meant a birthday card was in order.  I recently saw a cute style of card in which there is a pull tab of sorts that you can pull to show a message inside.  I watched the Flip Flap Card video by Beth’s Paper Cuts to learn how to make it and it was super and turned out really cute.  I used the Cool Treats stamp set and coordinating dies along with the Tasty Treats Designer Series Paper.  My niece is such a sweetie that the sentiments from the set are perfect and quite fitting.






I could have picked a simpler card as she wasn't quite sure how to work the mechanics of the card but after showing her she loved it.  Her mom liked it too.  I will call that a win!

Happy Wednesday,

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment