Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Working Like Crazy

Good Mornin', Good Mornin'!

I hope you are all doing marvelously! I have been working early and late at my 9-5 so I haven't had a lot of time to craft between work, being a mom and just being worn out.  Alas, I am thankful for those nights I can't sleep.  HAHA, okay, that is every night but some nights the creative juices just aren't flowing. Those nights I scour Pinterest, think about my goals, wonder why I can't sleep and count down the hours I have left to sleep... LOL.  Last night I did a little looking on Pinterest to see what kind of AMAZING ideas were out there that use the Tasty Treats Designer Series Paper and I was not at all surprised to see some AWESOME cards and projects.  I am now working on the card for the monthly team swap I am part of. I CASEd (copy and selectively edit) a card I saw on Pinterest using the Tasty Treats DSP because it is JUST THAT GOOD!  Once I get my swaps in the mail I will post a picture.

Have a FABULOUS Wednesday,

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment