Monday, January 30, 2017

Easel Calendars with Sticky Notes

Good Evening Friends!!!

I was looking forward to sharing a video with you tonight but unfortunately that didn’t happen as I am not feeling well this evening.  I did want to show you all a project I made last night and another today because I just love them!  What are they?  Easel calendars with sticky notes!  They are super fun, easy and make a great small gift idea.  J

Dimensions:
Base
Bermuda Bay     4 ¼ in. x 11 in. – scored at 2 ¾ in. and 5 ½ in.
Patterned Paper     4 in. x 5 ¼ in.
Bermuda Bay     3 ½ in. x 3 ½ in.
Calypso Coral     3 ¼ in. x 3 ¼ in. 

Front
Bermuda Bay     4 ¼ in. x 5 ½ in.
Patterned Paper     4 in. x 5 ¼ in.
Bermuda Bay     2 3/8 in. x 3 3/8 in.
Calypso Coral     2 1/8 in. x 3 1/8 in.


The mini calendars can be found on Amazon or you might be able to find them at a craft store in your area.

I am hoping to have a video tutorial up soon for these super cute easel calendars.

Hugs and Stamps,

Kimberly

2 comments: