Saturday, January 28, 2017

Lift Me Up

My sister had a birthday this week and I knew the Lift Me Up stamp set would be PERFECT!!!! I drew inspiration from a fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Robyn.  She really is amazing!  I absolutely love this stamp set with coordinating dies.  But I think I might ABSOLUTELY love all of Stampin' Up!'s stamp sets because I say that a lot.  LOL.


I was so excited I wasn't rushing to finish my sister's card that I even took the time to write a nice message inside... only to seal the card up before putting her gift card in it.  Oops!  So what was a craft person like me to do?  Make something to put the gift card in of course.  I pulled out the Window Box thinlit dies and made the cutest box from Peekaboo Peach and the FREE Carried Away DSP from the Sale-A-Bration catalog I received for placing a $50.00 (before shipping, we don't have tax in Oregon) order.


She loved the box so much that she wants me to make goodie boxes for my niece's birthday party next month.  It won't be a hot air balloon theme but I have some ideas that should match her vintage kitty theme nicely.

I love being able to share my love of crafting through handmade cards and gifts with those I love.

Happy Stamping Friends,

Kimberly




No comments:

Post a Comment