Saturday, January 14, 2017

Did someone say snow day?

On Tuesday night we were supposed to get 1 to 4 inches of snow. No biggy, right? Oh, no. We ended up getting a foot of snow which no one saw coming. Needless to say it was a snow storm of epic proportions for the Portland, Oregon area. I woke up Wednesday morning with plans to go to my 9 to 5 (okay, okay 8 to 5) as normal but due to the severe weather work was closed.
So what was a girl to do? Dust off my website of course and get ready to blog. Oh, but that’s not all. I even recorded my first card making video. I will post it shortly.
I’m glad to be back to my blog and website. Please take a look around as I’ve made some changes.
I also have new goodies on their way and will share them when they get here. Lots of fun cards and projects to come! ðŸ™‚
Happy Stamping,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment