Sunday, January 29, 2017

My VERY FIRST Online Class Preorder

Hello Friends!

I am SUPER excited to share my FIRST online class preorder with you!!!  I love the colors, the card designs and this stamp set!  This stamp set has sentiments you can use ALL YEAR long too!

This class will fill up quickly as there are a limited number of spaces!  Reserve your spot TODAY!

Are you as EXCITED about this class as I am?!?!

Lift Me Up Online Class Preorder




Class Includes:

 - Lift Me Up Clear Mount Stamp Set

- Banner Triple Punch

- Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin’ Ink Pad

- Mint Macaron Classic Stampin’ Ink Pad

- FREE Sale-A-Bration Tasty Trucks Stamp Set (You can switch this out for another Sale-A-Bration stamp set (excludes 12x12 paper, card tin or card kit)

- FREE materials to make 6 cards (3 designs, 2 of each)

- 6 FREE Whisper White Envelopes

WANT TO UPGRADE?

***UPGRADE*** includes the Up & Away Thinlits Dies (bundle price, you save 10% on the bundle)

***If you choose the upgrade option I will include a FREE roll of Smoky Slate Stitched Ribbon.***

ALL CLASSES WILL RECEIVE:

- Online class video that will be emailed to you to watch whenever, wherever, and as many times as you would like!

- Supply list with sizes so that you can easily recreate the cards again.

(You will need adhesive and dimensionals for this class.  These can be purchased from my online store by clicking HERE.)



I am so excited to have you in my VERY FIRST class!  If you would like to make changes to your Sale-A-Bration item please email me at thestampinpineapple@gmail.com.  Changes need to be made within 24 hours of your preorder.  I will be closing this class on February 5, 2017 at 10PM or when the class is full.  Classes will take 7 – 10 days for you to receive once the pre-order closes.


PLEASE NOTE - This is a PREORDER.  I do not keep any cash & carry product on hand.  This is against Stampin’ Up! policy and I choose to be 100% within their compliance guidelines.

Have a SUPER Sunday,

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment